COVID -19 update
Guests of The White Horse Saloon,
It’s times like these that remind us how important it is to spend time together and be good to one another. We are here to serve you. It is our promise to continue to provide the utmost care for you and your family when staying with us. Please see the link provided by the City of Spirit Lake regarding the mask mandate: https://www.spiritlakeid.gov/
With the developing restrictions of COVID 19, we at The White Horse have taken into serious consideration our responsibility to ensure the health and safety of our staff members and our future guests.
We pay particular attention to our cleaning and disinfection processes.
- We use products pre-approved by the U.S. EPA
- Disinfectants are applied during routine cleaning of guestrooms, public spaces, health club areas, and meeting rooms.
- Public spaces are cleaned regularly.
- We are working with the local health department to determine appropriate actions if a guest or worker has symptoms of COVID-19 disease, as well as how to respond if asked to quarantine guests.
- Preventative actions for our workers
- We train our staff to use disinfectants safely and correctly.
- We've posted signage to remind guests and workers to wash hands with soap and warm water frequently for at least 20 seconds each time and provide alcohol-based hand sanitizer in guest contact areas and make available to staff. In addition, the staff is advised not to touch their faces and to practice "social distancing" by standing at least 6 feet from guests and other workers.
- We are also educating the staff on the common signs and symptoms of COVID-19, which are fever, dry cough, and shortness of breath. Symptoms typically occur 1-14 days after exposure, though some people who are infected do not have symptoms.
- We hope you feel confident in our ability to keep you safe during these times!
Thank you for being our guest,
The White Horse Saloon